KS (for now, at least)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little place for KS buddies to RP as their characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Streets of Town

Go down 
+3
Echosong Airen Adler
Kurai
Terra Moretti
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

Streets of Town - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Airen sheathed her gun, kicking her hostage away and watched him run off. "....No Problem." The client crawled from behind the dumpster with eyes wide.

"Th-That was amazing! I was just going to hire you, Miss Gun Slinger, buuuuut.." He looks over at Terra. "You are just amazing! Want to make some extra cash?"
Back to top Go down
https://ksfornow.forumotion.com
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:06 pm

(lol Terra hardly showed off at all! xD hehe)

Terra looked him up and down, and a smirk crossed her face as she slipped the stolen pouch into her pocket. His appearance roughly translated to $$$ for Terra, "What do you want, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Airen's eyes widen slightly, about to protest against having to work with another person.

The client stuck out his index finger to hush the Gun Slinger before she began, and explained the details of the job. "I need you to kill my ex-girlfriend. She left me for some ugly jerk, and she deserves to die. I don't care if you kill the guy as well, do what you want with him."

Figures. Airen thought crossing her arms angrily.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:15 pm

"That's it?" Terra frowned, not finding this a very challenging job. She also found it to be rather shallow that the guy would want his ex-girlfriend dead, but hey, if there was money involved, Terra didn't mind. "Well then? Where can I find her?"

(lol seems more like this kinda guy would just take to Olivia because he's a perve xD Its not like Olivia showed she could actually kill someone. So we gonna actually rp the mission part right?)
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:24 pm

He nods. "That's it. You can find her in the tavern just out of town."

Airen scoffed. She had never shared a mission with someone, let alone a stranger. Maybe she should have let the thugs have her after all. "Come on." Airen motioned to Terra and started to walk down the alley, wondering how she will deal with this new addition.

(We'll play it out if that's fine with you. And, most likely, that's what he's got in mind ^^")
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:29 pm

(lol now won't that make an interesting turn? Olivia beating him up right after being paid! xD)

Terra followed after Airen, pulling out the stolen pouch and examining its contents. Content with what she had, she pocketed it again with a grin as she looked to her new companion, if only temporary, "So, I didn't quite catch your name."

Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:31 pm

Airen turned to the left, putting them on one of the main roads. "Airen Adler." Shaking her head, she moved her bi-colored hair out of her eyes and continued walking, gently pushing people out of the way. "And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Terra followed close behind, "Terra Moretti, at your service!"
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:34 pm

"Charmed. Have you ever killed anyone before?" As blunt of a question it seemed, it needed to be asked. She didn't want to be working with an amateur.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:36 pm

All signs of smugness vanished as Terra shoved her hands into her pockets with a sour expression, "Yeah, I have actually. Once."
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:38 pm

"Good. This might seem like an easy job, but you never know. Her new love interest might be an army general or something of the sort. What we're doing could be endangering our lives and freedom. I hope you understand that." Out of habit, Airen stopped paying attention to the crowds and unsheathed her guns, making sure they were both loaded. 6 rounds in each.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:40 pm

"Without risk, where's the fun?" Terra smirked. Now that they had changed the subject again, she was back to her usual self.
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Airen smirked. "Very true. Ready to leave?" She asked, motioning to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:46 pm

"'Course!"

(brb)
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:49 pm

(kay, Continue tomorrow?)
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:57 pm

(Course! ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:04 pm

"Then let us go." Airen led the way out of town to the little home that her target lived.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Terra nodded and followed.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Rei covers his ears while frowning as Mika yells at him, asking where his sister was.
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:48 pm

Sora peers out from behind Rei with a questioning expression, "Onee-chan? What are you doing?" She frowned.

(What if Mika adored her little sister? xD hehe Just a thought)
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:50 pm

(lol. I was planning on it. xD She uses her for a my-size barbie doll after all! xD)

Mika blinks then spins around with stars in her eyes, "Sora!!" She runs over and hugs her little sister.

Rei lets her hands drop then his eyes narrow, "Your sister is bugging me to know where MY nee-chan is."
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:52 pm

She pouted as she tugged on Mika's hair lightly, "Onee-chan why are bothering Rei-san?" She always knew how to keep an adorably innocent tone when speaking to her sister.

(xD hehe, I think this is gonna be fun. At least I have Terra when I wanna vent more violent stuff like killing hehe...)
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:56 pm

Mika pulls away and crosses her arms, "Well..." She sighs then finishes, "I wanna dress up Kurai in a dress I saw that I thought would look good on her but I couldn't find her, so Rei should know where she is. He does have a sister complex after all."

"You make it sound like it's wrong."

"Well... it's Kurai. You think you don't see that she's not the time to get a complex over, Rei."

"She tells me I have a filter over my eyes."

Mika shakes her head then roars at Rei, "Where is she?!"

"Not telling, hag!!"
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Sora had become completely lost in the conversation, as she never paid too much attention when she wasn't the center of attention. She glanced around and started walking down the street, "Kurai-chan!!! Oh Kurai-chan!!! Where are you?" She frowned.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Rei's eyes widen, "Sora! Shut up! Don't do that!!"

Mika smiles, "Kawaii!!"

Rei's eyes narrow at Mika. He never did like this girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Streets of Town
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next