KS (for now, at least)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little place for KS buddies to RP as their characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Streets of Town

Go down 
+3
Echosong Airen Adler
Kurai
Terra Moretti
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Iwao

Iwao

Streets of Town - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 7:54 am

"You never see me complaining during the summer do you? Just because you can't burn the world to the ground doesn't mean you can't fight. You've got the strength don't you?" He watched his brother with a passive expression.
Back to top Go down
Isao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 3:28 pm

Isao continues to stare at his brother with the irritation growing.
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Iwao sighed, and shook his head, looking away from his brother and going silent.
Back to top Go down
Isao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2011 8:45 pm

"... You're still an Ice Princess." Isao comments after a few moments of silence. He has never been the type to stay quiet for too long, most would think that he was incapable to be silent for a minute, much less any longer.
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 7:55 am

Iwao gave his brother a scathing look, "And you're nothing but a self-centered brat who has yet to learn his place in the world."
Back to top Go down
Isao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2011 5:23 pm

Isao nods, agreeing with his brother. He couldn't disagree with Iwao since one he was the smarter one of the two and two he was right, which hurt Isao's pride. "Though I still question if I even have a place. I am just a loyal dog after all." Isao replies to his brother in an grim tone then he sneezes with... smoke coming from his nostrils. Isao laughs loudly, "Well that hasn't happened in a while." Isao turns on his heels in a different direction than before with his mood brighter than before. He looks to his brother with a serious facial expression with his eyes a fierce amber. He quickly blows to his brother then goes back on this way.
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 12:00 pm

Not a single facial expression moved out of place. Iwao looked perfectly composed, but the air around dropped about 40 degrees as he watched his brother walk away from him. Any pedestrians on the street had sought refuge in the nearest building they could get into.

Last edited by Iwao on Sat May 28, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 12:31 pm

(Sorry, just realized that there was a type-o. That "blows" is suppose to be "bows". >_<" Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 12:38 pm

(edited! ^_^ And answer ur phone! >.<)
Back to top Go down
Isao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 12:48 pm

(I did! Dx)

Isao soon is out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 1:56 pm

Taka led Kurai through the streets, carrying Kurai's gun with her free hand, and holding her own dagger with the same hand she was using to hold onto Kurai's wrist. She looked around cautiously, seeking out Rei while also keeping out an eye for possible enemies hidden in the crowds of the streets. Both of her weapons were hidden by her long sleeves. She was obviously used to stealth.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 1:59 pm

Rei stood in front of a window display full of sweets though his eyes quickly widened when he sees the reflection of Taka and his sister. He quickly turned around then ran towards Taka, calling her.

Kurai's eyes remained the same though the shaking was beginning to start up again.
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 2:02 pm

There was a quick click of her gun, but once Taka recognized the guy as Rei, she stepped aside, out of Rei's way while, yet again, keeping her eyes on the people around them.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 2:06 pm

Rei stood in front of Kurai than said, "...Kurai? Snap out of it! He's gone... for now. But he's gone!"

Kurai's eyes quickly closed and she grabs her head with the color returning to her face. The shaking had stopped but her expression was still pathetic. She herself looked pathetic at this point.

Rei turned to Taka and said or really questioned, "Claude?"
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 2:09 pm

Taka looked to Rei, "Yes, but who is he?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 2:12 pm

"I'm not sure myself. All I know is that he is a some sort of... spider. I've tried to ask Kurai about him but she always freezes up. Who ever he is, Kurai is extremely scared of him." Rei answered Taka while rubbing his own arm.
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 2:16 pm

'How inconvenient.' She thought harshly, but then said calmly, "How long does she stay like this?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 2:20 pm

"Depends on what he did." Rei answered once again then turned to see Kurai walking away from them. His eyes widened and he shouts at her to come back.

She ignored him and continued to walk.

Rei sighed, "... But never for too long." Rei turned and watched Kurai's fleeing form vanish into the crowd of moving bodies.
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 2:25 pm

"Um..." She looked down at the gun in her hand, not having intended to hold on to someone else's gun for too long.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 2:34 pm

Rei quickly took the gun from Taka then walked off with it.

(Gotta go. T-T Be back on later though.)
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 2:36 pm

Taka watched him vanish through the crowds without so much as a flinch. She didn't move from her spot, even as a few people bumped shoudlers with her. She hadn't been told what to do, and she had been doing her own thinking for long enough.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 5:19 pm

Kurai appeared from the crowd moments after Rei had faded, drenched from head to toe in blood. Her eyes were two dead blacken orbs that held no emotion visible. She gave Taka a look that signaled her to follow then Kurai once again, walked to vanish into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 5:26 pm

Taka didn't seem as alarmed about the blood as the witnesses were, and she followed after Kurai without a second thought, but hooked her dagger back onto the back of her left boot as she followed.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:14 pm

Serena continued her walk throughout the streets lost in thoughts as she gazed up at the sky. Birds flew overhead as she looked down and held out her palm, locating the sphere she had left with the boy and his siblings in the abandoned warehouse. "Hmmm....wonder how they are..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 9 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Streets of Town
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9