KS (for now, at least)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little place for KS buddies to RP as their characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outskirts of Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taka

Taka

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 4:51 pm

North is a path to the forest, east is to the desert, west is to the ocean, and south is to a barren marshland.
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Where life began   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Two men in black stood a few miles east of town with straight and perfect posture. They both wore sunglasses, and they both had their hands in their pockets. Behind them was a girl about 15 or 16 years old with short black hair and distant amber eyes. She seemed completely emotionless, wearing only a straight jacket, black shorts and boots. The three of them were all waiting for a very important meeting, but to include the girl in anything as important as imformation was unheard of. She only knew that whatever they were here for, she would follow orders without question. That's how her life was; the life of a tool. She stared passed the two men as though watching every single movement beyond them. There was a distant bird cry, and the girl fixated her gaze upwards to see an eagle soaring far off from this place.

(Might change her name, but for the time being, she doesn't have a name.)
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 5:12 pm

A figure comes into view wearing a blood drenched cloak, ripped on the ends with a hood covering the face though bright blond hair can be seen resting along the chest of the figure. It was also bare foot and trailing along bloody footprints. The figure walks along the east road, stopping a few meters away from the two other cloaked men.
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 5:20 pm

One of the men covered his nose as the stench of blood overwhelmed him, while the other adjusted his sunglasses, "Kimura, I presume? The boss said you might show up like this."

The black haired girl glanced down to see a womanly cloaked figure drenched in blood. The only thing she could catch about the woman's appearance was the blond hair. Given that she had arrived bloody, she was either intending to intimidate them, or had simply finished a job. Most of the people the girl had ever met were usually wrapped up in some sort of murder job, or sometimes even worse. The fact that the woman was keeping her face hidden meant that whatever she did for work required for her to remain anonymous. That or she didn't trust the council. But those were simple guesses based off the girl's observation. She couldn't be sure.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 5:31 pm

The cloaked figure sighs then replies in a cold tone, "I am Kimura, but I told you swines I was not going to take some kid." Her voice was dull but full of venom.
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 5:39 pm

The man covering his nose shuddered, while the other one shoved his hand back into his pocket, "If you have complaints, you can take it up with the council, but their decision is final. You are to train her to become a cold-blooded killer, or they'll personally see to your end." The other man was now trembling, looking at his partner as though he had given the worst insult possible to the cloaked woman.

The black haired girl just barely tilted her head, keeping that same emotionless stare as she observed all three of them, and not in anyway effected by the conversation. A silver ear piece hung from the girl's right ear, with the numbers '735' across it. It was like a dog tag, and it occasionally caught the sun's reflection.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 5:48 pm

The figure steps forward once again and grabs a handle of her blade. "My end will be when I decide it. Not by the council."
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Both men drew their weapons, one having a simple handgun, while the other had a katana. The girl behind them didn't budge.

"You dare speak such bold words? Insulting the council so shamelessly!" The one with the katana rushed forward.

"Wait, don't!" But the other man's warning was ignored.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 5:56 pm

The figure pulls out one of her blades and in a swift, quick motion decapitates the cloaked man with the katana. The blood on the blade gets soaked into the blade as she points it to the man with the handgun.
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 6:03 pm

The man's trembling increased immensely, and fired a shot without aiming first, "Don't kill me!" He screamed then turned and ran. The girl stood there, looking down at the bloody mess. She couldn't move, she hadn't been told to. The straight jacket hardly seemed necessary, the girl acted like such an obedient little puppet. She wouldn't do anything she hadn't been told to do. She then looked passed the woman and towards town. Someone was watching.

(Is there any particular character that could be involved in the council that Kurai would listen to no matter what?)
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 6:07 pm

(Yes. His name is Lenki and he is another EX but he got moved and now works in the council.)

Kurai pulls out a revolver and shoots a bullet aiming for the the cloaked man's running form.
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 6:14 pm

(Kay ^_^)

The man fell face first into the dirt without even a cry.

"Well, the council sure picked some useless men." The girl's eyes widened as a man appeared right behind her, the very man she had spotted at a distance; a distance too far for any human eye to see. The man wrapped his arms around the girl's shoulders as he looked to the Kimura woman. "I take it you didn't want my cute little puppet here then?" The girl relaxed and returned to her emotionless state, but her gaze had fallen to the ground, focusing on a small lonely drop of blood.

(Just taking a guess on the personality, you can take over him if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 6:21 pm

(My computer is acting weird. Please continue playing him. T-T You have his personality down, just he likes to joke and does what the council want as long as he's paid. Normal line, "Does it matter? I get paid for it.")

"Be quiet, Lenki. Does the council always want you to say that line?" The woman's voice was dull and still full of venom.
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 6:27 pm

"Does it matter? I get paid for it." He grinned as he played with a strand of the girl's black hair. "And I suggest you take her off our hands if you wanna get paid as well. I certainly wouldn't refuse that kind of price. And all you gotta do is show her how to get her hands a little dirty."
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 6:30 pm

The woman is silent for several moments then replies in an icy tone, "Fine. Hand her over."
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 6:35 pm

"You heard her kitten." Lenki grinned again, "Be good pet." He then loosened the straps on the straight jacket so the girl could move more freely. He released her and she obediently stepped forward, remaining a couple feet away from the woman and stepping in a puddle of blood. Lenki handed Kurai a file and said, "The council told me to give this to you. It has all you need to know about her. She is an excellent listener by the way." He smirked as he looked over at the teenage girl, who watched them both with a very blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 6:39 pm

The woman takes the file then hits Lenki with it in the back of the head. "Alright." She opens the file and her eyes scan the front page and she asks, "Does the girl have an actual name or just the number?"
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 6:43 pm

He laughed a little, rubbing the back of his head, "Just the number. She responds to practically anything though. I just call her Kitten." He grinned, "Cute, no? I think she likes it."

The girl just blinked and looked up to see another bird soaring in the distance. This time, she could tell, it was a hawk.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 6:47 pm

"That's just gross, you perv." The woman continues to scan through the file.

(By the way, Lenki taught Kurai everything she knows. xD He was her mentor and at one point, her partner.)
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 6:52 pm

He laughed again, "Aww, are you jealous I don't call you that?" He smirked as he put his hands behind his head.

The files mentioned that experiment 735 had been trained in hand to hand combat, but specialized in long range weapons and artillery from sniper rifles to simple crossbows, and she could see up to 100 miles away.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 6:59 pm

"No... " The woman continues to read the file, reading about her skills though she mumbles, .."although her nickname is better than the one you used to call me." The girl's listening skills is the only thing that has caught the woman's interest.
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 7:03 pm

"Ah yes, I remember quite clearly!" He chuckled, "But before I forget, the council wanted me to pass on a bit of a message... Experiment 735 is nothing but a tool, and should be treated as such. But I would still suggest getting her some new threads. That straight jacket would make her stick out like a sore thumb!" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 7:10 pm

The woman nods, "I'll get her something then. Is that all?" The woman turns and stares at Lenki making him able to see her face.
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 7:12 pm

He smiles in a disturbing manner, "Well you're as beautiful as I remember." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 7:15 pm

"Just because you were my mentor doesn't mean I will not kill you, Lenki. Watch your tongue." The woman warns him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outskirts of Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Town   Outskirts of Town Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Outskirts of Town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next