KS (for now, at least)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little place for KS buddies to RP as their characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Streets of Town

Go down 
+3
Echosong Airen Adler
Kurai
Terra Moretti
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

Streets of Town - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Terra simply ignored the yelling continuing the conversation, "Sure sounds like an exciting way to live!" She smirked humorously.
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:53 pm

"I suppose." Airen cut off when they reached the alley. She turned down into it, gently resting her hand on the handles of her guns. "We've done the job!" She calls. There is a brief silence before a scuffling and pathetic whimpering when their client scampers from behind a garbage canister.
Back to top Go down
https://ksfornow.forumotion.com
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:58 pm

"Don't pass out or anything alright buddy?" She had a sly smile, a well practiced one at that, as she dumped the bloody head onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:01 pm

The man looked appalled, gagging. Airen held out her hand. "Payment. Now." Getting over his disgust, the main weakly dropped 10 gold coins into her hand. He turned to Terra and seemingly slinked over to her.

"Maybe," he began, leaning on the wall near her. "instead of cash payment, I could take you out on a date?"

Airen watched from behind with a blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:06 pm

Terra dropped her smirk and held out her hand, "No, cash will do, thanks." She clenched her free hand into a fist, and there was a moment's change in her expression.
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Freaked out by her expression, the client gave her 10 gold piece and ran off. Airen chuckled and walked to Terra. "Nice" She paused for a moment, and then patted her on the shoulder. "I'm going to go for now. If you need me, try looking in the alleys." Airen walked away, fondling the stopwatch in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Terra smirked, watching Airen leave. She then looked down at the coins in her hands and sighed quietly before walking off.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:40 am

In a small alleyway, there was a trail of blood leading to where Terra sat. Emilio was inspecting her and treating her more serious wounds, but there were nothing more than flesh wounds and bruises. Nothing broken. He sat there, wrapping a bandage around her thigh.

"You need to get better with that hidden blade of yours Terra." He teased. This wound had been self inflicted.

"Shut up." She said, but it didn't have much of an effect. He simply laughed. They seemed awfully close. If it weren't for the boy's radiant blue hair, they could have looked like siblings, the way they were speaking to each other.
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:44 am

Airen followed the blood trail straight to the wounded Terra. She stopped a few feet a way and leaned against a wall. She had been hit by one of the bullets, but it was just a scratch on her arm. She needed to work on getting faster.

Airen didn't say anything to the two. She just leaned against the wall and held her injured arm with her opposite hand, staring at the bricks in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:49 am

Terra mumbled something in Italian to the boy, who then slipped off his mask and approched Airen, "Would you like me to have a look at that? I'm no doctor, but I do know some first aid." He smiled his childishly innocent smile. His youthful charm was well practiced, as he was always getting Terra out of trouble. He seemed practically harmless.
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:52 am

Airen turned to look at the boy. She slid her sleeve down so that he could see the scratch in her arm. "Thank you." Airen stayed silent for a moment, and then spoke to Terra.

".... So your a Moretti?"
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:59 am

"I don't know what you're talking about. I feel insulted that you would suggest that." Terra stubbornly looked away, and Emilio grinned.

"You can drop the act Terra, she heard that 'bastardo' talking back there." He grinned as he started treating Airen's wound. For a boy, he had oddly gentle hands. "Thanks for saving my sister back there." He said more quietly to Airen.

Terra sighed, taking a wet cloth and cleaning blood off her arms. She seemed hesitant about speaking of the name 'Moretti'.
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:10 pm

Airen watched the boy bandage her up. She was a bit surprised by how gentle he was. It reminded me of Airen of her father.

"No problem. I see that you're not quite fond of that name, Terra."

It didn't make much sense why, though. The Moretti's were a powerful family, with money and alliances. Airen herself wasn't allianced with them, and new little of the family itself.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:13 pm

"The Moretti's are nothing but scum. All they do is flaunt their coings and gold about while kicking dirt in the faces of street rats like me." She put emphasis on the last word, wanting no connection with the Moretti family.

Emilio finished his work and smiled a little more faintly to Airen before sitting back down beside Terra and slipping his mask back on.
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:18 pm

Airen pulled her sleeve back up onto her shoulder, staring at the wall for a little while. "I won't bring up the name again then. I see you have some good reasons for keeping that to yourself." Airen slid down the wall and sat on the ground. The bottom of her long pants hitched up some, revealing two very different anklets. One seemed to be gears and cogs crudely glued together. The other was barbed wire, and it seemed firmly pressed into her ankle.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:23 pm

Emilio caught sight of the anklets, but Terra was completely oblivious. She turned to her 'brother', "Have you seen Leo? He should have gotten back from work hours ago."

Emilio just shook his head, "Maybe he's out buying dinner."

Terra sighed and tightened the bandage around her thigh. She looked back to Airen, "Why did you help me back there?"
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Airen looked over to Terra. "You saved my life once. I was in debt of that. I'm sorry I couldn't get you out of there uninjured." Airen went silent after that, pondering Terra's relationship with the boy and this unknown, 'Leo'. They seemed....close. Like a family. Like her and... No. Those times were over, and she shouldn't spend time pondering it.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:49 pm

"Ah..." Terra trailed off. "Thanks then. I've suffered much more damage than that guy can dish out." She smirked a little.
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Airen stood. "Am I intruding? Would you prefer me to leave? If your...'Leo' is truly bringing you dinner, I should probably go."
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:04 pm

Terra laughed, "He's my brother. And I doubt he's bringing dinner. He'sprobably flirting with some chick as usual."
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Airen smirked slightly. She pulled out the pocket watch from the last mission and stared at it for a while. Her eyes turned cold and she threw the watch down the alley. Seeing a poor person scramble after the broken parts, she turned and looked back at the two. "You seem to be in quite a bit of trouble with very influential people."
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Terra shrugged, "Guess I just have to keep a low profile for awhile."

Emilio sighed.
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:19 pm

Airen walked down the alley, away from the two. She stopped and turned back to them. "You know where to find me. Try not to get into too much trouble." Airen kept walking, going to the park.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:28 pm

"Ciao!" She called with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:45 pm

A small blue light flashed in an alley in the town and when it faded, Serena stepped into view. She looked over her shoulder and sighed before smiling, "Good, it looks like our last battle slowed her down." She smirked and flipped her hair over her shoulder before adjusting her ribbon and then began walking slowly through the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Streets of Town
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next