KS (for now, at least)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little place for KS buddies to RP as their characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Streets of Town

Go down 
+3
Echosong Airen Adler
Kurai
Terra Moretti
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

Streets of Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:49 pm

A boy of about 14 years of age was on the side of the street, selling newspaper, "Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Kuroi Seken in a time of peace!"

Terra sat at a nearby bench, only occasionally glancing to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Serena raised an eyebrow then chuckled hearing his announcement, "How many times have I heard that in the last century?" She then put on a smile and leaned down approaching the boy. "Hello there young man, I'll take one."
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:00 pm

"Ten cents ma'am!" He said kindly. He had a very innocent smile, very childish and naive. He glanced towards the bench Terra was sitting at and his smile widened. He then looked back to thew lady.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Serena's smiled up until the point when she heard the boy said Ma'am. Her face somewhat ticked for a second, being that she hated being called something that made her seem so old, even if she was 212. Serena then reached into her pocket and pulled out the money the boy had asked for. She held out the money to the boy but made a mental note to play a small joke on him once she'd gotten her paper.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:09 pm

He gladly exchanged the money for the paper, "Thanks miss!" The next time he looked to the bench, it was empty.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Serena smiled and gave him a small nod, "No, thank you." She then giggled and turned around opening the paper, but at the same time, she said a small spell in a whisper, "Naturas vento cursum accipere." Just as she finished, a heavy breeze picked up in the distance and began heading towards the paper boy.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:19 pm

"Wha-? Hey!" The boy gasped and started chasing after the flying papers that were being scattered around the street. This created quite a spectacle, most of which found it quite amusing, but through the chaos of it all, someone bumped into Serena, and that someone was Terra; a girl of about 18 years of age who had blond boycut hair.

"Sorry, my bad." She said as she passed. There was a small glimmer as she slipped her hands into her pockets as she passed by.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:28 pm

Serena was chuckling as she watched the boy run after his papers. "Teach you to call me ma'am." Just then a girl bumped into her and she just shook her head, "It's fine, no harm done." Serena then turned and folded the paper then walked off further into town with in her palm.

A purple flash occured in the same alley Serena had emerged from, although this time, a black haired girl stepped out and began looking around. "Alright sister, I know you're here somewhere," she said quietly to herself as she noticed a small boy chasing some papers down the street, "Some of her doing, I'm sure." Selene rolled her eyes and began walking forward.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:32 pm

The boy stopped as he saw Terra disappear into an alley, and he completely abandoned the papers and left using another route. They were headed back to the hideout, as Terra must have succeeded.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Emilio ran through the streets, the amulet tight in his grip as his chest heaved. He wouldn't even look back.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:05 pm

In another flash of light, Serena was running alongside the boy and looked over her shoulder to doublecheck her suspicion, "Hey, by any chance are you running from someone looking for that amulet?" She had sensed her sisters arrival but wasn't completely sure what was going on just yet.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:08 pm

"What the-?!" He toppled over and fell to the ground, having been caught off guard. "Y-You do magic like that other lady!" He gasped as he looked up at her in fear, He then held the amulet up to her, "Take it! Just take it! Please don't hurt my family!" He had automatically assumed the two ladies were on the same side. He was just a boy after all.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Serena immediately stopped and helped him up, hearing the panic in his voice and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Listen, we don't have much time. That other lady? She's my sister, and yes, she's looking fo this-" she said as she took the amulet and returned it to her pocket, "-but she's really after me, and unless I stop her, she'll get rid of anyone who gets in her way, including this family you're talking about!"
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:20 pm

His eyes widened, "P-please! Help my sister!" He then clung to her without warning. He had never come across witches, and it scared him, poor little guy.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Serena gasped as the boy grabbed onto her but somewhat understood how he felt, since she had still wanted to save her own sister. "I will, don't worry." She then winced and felt a small hit in her stomach, feeling something from Selene. "Hold on tight," Serena told the boy as they both disappeared in a flash of light.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Kurai walks on a street with Rei running around looking at the window of many types of food. Mika is walking beside Kurai with her arms behind her back with a bright smile of her face while Kurai's was blank and her arms were crossed.

(btw, Rei has a bad food obsession. >_<)
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Sora was walking beside her sister, mimicking her posture and humming cheerfully.

(hehe, good to know! xD)
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:14 pm

"Nee-chan!! Please please please!" Rei was jumping up and down with his eyes shining while looking at the bakery's window. He was looking into it watching a bakery make a new item.

Kurai glances over to Rei then looks to Mika, "Before or after?"

"I don't care though it might be hard for Rei-kun to wait. What do you think Sora? Should we wait to go or go now? to the bakery that is." Mika looks over to her little sister.
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Sora seemed to be pondering this very seriously, but then she grinned and chirped, "Nope!" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:21 pm

Kurai looks over at Sora, "Nope is not a correct answer. Should we go later or now?"

Mika takes a step back seeing a cold look rise in Kurai's eyes something that only happens with it involves Rei.

Rei was too preoccupied with the bakery to notice.
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:27 pm

"What?" Sora looked up at Kurai and Mika, completely confused. She hadn't been paying attention at all.

(TOTALLY spaced out on that last post xD Ah well!)
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Kurai gives Sora an extremely cold look then she turns and walks over to Rei and pulls him away from the bakery window which makes him whine out.

"No-" He looks up to see who pulled him away but smiles widely and hugs Kurai tightly, "Nee-chan!" The one thing more important to him than food: Kurai.

Kurai sighs softly then rubs his head.

Mika loses some color to her skin. She hasn't seen that cold look from Kurai in years.
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Sora's reaction to Kurai's gaze was a lot worse than Mika's, having received it head on. For once, she had lost her voice, and she clung to Mika's arm like a scared little kitten, whimpering.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Mika grabs her sister and she shakes in fear still. Kurai seems to have that effect on Mika.

Kurai continues to pat Rei's head since it seems that he won't be letting go anytime soon though she looks over to Mika with a blank facial expression and states in a cold tone, "We'll go later."
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:58 pm

"Why's she so scary Onee-chan?" Sora murmured quietly, Mika's fear worsening Sora's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Streets of Town
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next