KS (for now, at least)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little place for KS buddies to RP as their characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Streets of Town

Go down 
+3
Echosong Airen Adler
Kurai
Terra Moretti
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai

Kurai

Streets of Town - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:04 pm

Mika shivers slightly then shakes away the fear or tries. She looks down at Sora, "...Please don't blame her. It's... not her fault." She smiles brightly, "Shopping then!"

Rei grunts then looks over at Mika, "No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"I'm going too, Rei."

Rei blinks then looks up at Kurai who was looking down at him then he nods, "Okay. I'll go." In reality, Rei was taller than Kurai by an inch but he always acted like the younger sibling even though the one who was older of the twins was a mysterious.

Mika jumps up, "Yay!"

"Creepy hag!"

"Shut up Rei!" Mika glares at Rei who clings to Kurai.

(Gotta go. Later.)
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:13 pm

(Later!)

Sora remained oddly quiet, and instead was staring fearfully but curiously at Kurai.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:15 am

Rei suddenly lets go and walks on the street with his hands behind his head. Kurai sighs lightly while walking behind Rei.

Mika smiles then laughs softly looking at the twins. She turns to Sora, "Let's go!" Mika runs after the twins since they had built up a good distance from the sisters.
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:27 am

Sora sighed and followed after them while fiddling with a flower in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Isao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Isao rubs the back of his head while walking down a barren street. His footstep give off a low echo which get over powered by the occasional crunching sound of a small pebble taking victim to Isao's feet.
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Iwao walked in perfect sync with his brother as he followed closely behind, carrying a plastic bag that was flung over his shoulder, containing a few supplies they would need for their stay in Kietsu town. The twins were both almost identical; they both had a muscular build, though Isao was the stronger of the two, they both had beastly looking eyes that was far from human, but there was one little difference. While Iwao's hair was a dark brown color, his brother's hair was red. Aside from the color though, even their hair was had the same messy appearance.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Wed May 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Selene appeared silently across the way from two young men who'd caught her attention. While out making herself comfortable, she'd sensed a surge in magical auras in the area, so with her sister Serena in the world somewhere, Selene was immediately bound to check it out. Although the two were not what she was expecting, the fact that she had realized their presence meant they were worth the time. She silently walked over and stepped behind the two, "So, how are these mortal forms treating you?" She wasn't completely sure but something was indeed different about these two than any other normal humans she'd come across.
Back to top Go down
Isao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 1:52 pm

Isao stops abruptly and he growls lowly and grumbles to his brother, "Ugh... Something here is making my skin crawl..." He turns his head towards the woman who had addressed them, "...and I think I found it..." he finishes as he gives the woman a look of disgust while slightly hunched over. It was clear he didn't... enjoy her presence.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Selene chuckled looked at the one who's spoke, "Ha, your skin? You appearance in this world is no more normal than mine." She then looked at the other one, "Him too." Then walked and leaned over on a wall, "Although I must say, other than my sister, I wasn't expecting to find more powerful beings, especially in a place like this."
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Iwao smirked insightfully before changing it into a polite smile as he turned to face the woman, "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about." He subtly stepped on Isao's foot as a quiet warning. They didn't need to be making a scene this early, especially since they just got here.
Back to top Go down
Isao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Isao feels pressure on his foot quickly understanding it's a warning. His eye twitches slightly as he falls silent. His hair falls in front of his face, covering his facial expression.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Selene glared at him for the way he spoke. Anyone going against what she wanted usually was quick to get on her bad side. "You don't know? Oh please, both of your magical essences are screaming at me." Her eyes then flashed purple and back to normal, "Don't play coy with me. I can see the real you better than any human in this wretched town." Her smirk then came out, "Althtough if you wish to continue to play these games, I'll have to take another measure."
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 6:37 pm

A mysterious playfulness danced in his eyes as he asked, "Another measure? Oh dear, have I done something to offend you?" It was obvious he was well-practiced in these sorts of games. He was clever and cunning, and much more controlled than his fiery-tempered brother.
Back to top Go down
Isao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Iaso is shaking violently but remands quiet. The shaking was a signal to Iwao that Isao was trying to control himself, which quite rare for him. His red tinted hair seems to have darkened and is beginning to turn to a brownish color.
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Iwao glanced back at his brother and immediately stepped in front of him, blocking him from the woman's view. He wouldn't let any hints slip, not even the tiniest of details. He was always a strategist, and knowing your enemy was one of the biggest things that determined fate.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 7:02 pm

Selene held up her hand and pointed at the one who had done the most talking, "Yes, you did: You got me annoyed." Just then her hand shot out a blast of bright purple energy. She had no care if she hurt people in the town, after all, she was here to kill her sister and would do the same for anyone else who deserved it in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 7:08 pm

The scene became enveloped in smoke as the blast of energy exploded as intended, but when the smoke cleared, the twins remained unharmed. Their was a massive hole in the building closest to them, and Iwao had one arm behind his back. "I really wish you hadn't done that. Isao?" He looked to his brother with a faint smirk.
Back to top Go down
Isao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Isao raises his head showing his hair a dark red once more and a murderous smirk plastered on his lips that could send chills down the most toughest opponents. He steps from behind his brother with his eyes engulfed in anger and a fiery aura was erupting from him.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Selene smiled and tilted her head as the boy's energy surged between them. "Ah, see, there is more to you than meets the eye!" She laughed then held out both hands, "Allow me to continue drawing it out!" More blasts came shooting from both her hands and random townspeople began to scream and scatter.
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 7:22 pm

As Iwao started skirting around her shots, allowing his brother to take the spotlight as usual. At one point though, Iwao grabbed an innocent bystander and threw him into the crossfire, using him as a human shield without an ounce of remorse. He was still hiding his arm from sight too.
Back to top Go down
Isao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 7:32 pm

Easily dodges blasts here and there and even uses some bystanders as human shields, still holding his murderous smirks. "You know, the more you talk the more my skin crawls. Why don't you just shut the hell up?"
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Selene stopped after causing some destruction and killing off a human here and there. "Why don't you make me?" she said looking at him. It was interesting to hear how he addressed her, much more assertive than the other ones she'd ran into when she'd found Serena. Selene's curiousity was indeed perked.
Back to top Go down
Isao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Isao's smirk grows and he chuckles amused, "I intend to." He runs at her showing no sign of an attacking though.
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Iwao had disappeared from sight, but the temperature in the street was slowly dropping. A slight change very few people would notice right away.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Selene simply stood there and watched as he ran head on towards her. It would give her a chance to assess him up close atleast. She chuckled, "Here I am."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Town   Streets of Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Streets of Town
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next