KS (for now, at least)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little place for KS buddies to RP as their characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Warehouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:40 pm

Terra was leaning against the wall outside the warehouse, holding a toothpick in her mouth as she rummaged through a messenger bag she happened to have 'found'. She kept muttering in irrated tones to herself as she tossed whatever letters that held no interest to her. Leo couldn't keep her away from who she was. That man was still looking for her, and hiding away and blending in wouldn't solve the problem. But Leo had turned Emilio already, so Terra was on her own. "Tch." She rolled her eyes and dropped the bag, finding no important letters that could help her.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Selene's body was no where in sight but her voice spoke out from all around Terra. "You desire a different life than the other two...a life that offers you your own freedom and the choices that you make, satisfy your needs without the judgement of others."
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Terra tensed for a moment and withdrew her hidden blade, "Who's there?" She called out, seeking the source of the voice. She was in too foul a mood for something like this.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Sitting on the roof of the warehouse, Selene appeared silently. "A friend, my dear, a friend." She then slowly hovered down towards Terra, "A friend who only wants to help you."
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Terra took a step back as she shot a scatching glare Selene's way, "Don't give me that crap! You attacked me last time we met!"
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Selena shook her head and put her hands together, "A simple misunderstanding my dear. You were never my actual target, I was simply put off by the arrival in a new world. We both know, I'm after my sister." She then looked into Terra's eyes, "Although, it's not about what I want right now. It's about you. You and your desire for so much more, and my desire to help you achieve it."
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:16 pm

"And why would you care about what i want? Trying to collect some minions to attack Serena?" Personally, Terra didn't care too much for either of the witches, so she has an unbiased perspective.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Selena gave a small smirk, "I cannot say Serena will be completely unhurt in the end, but I can promise that I will give you that which you desire the most. I can give you freedom." Selene's eyes flashed purple for a moment then she nodded, "Freedom to steal all that you want....to return to Italy....to see your friend again..."

(Playing on the death of a friend, such an evil woman)
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Terra looked Selene in the eyes for a moment, then looked back over her shoulder. This was one of those moments where Leo usually showed up and started telling her what she can and can't do. She then looked back to Selene" her eyes narrowing, "I've been screwed over by a lot of people, but bringing dead people back to life is something else." She spat. Yes, she didn't like Leo bossing her around, but she wasn't stupid.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:51 pm

"It may be something else," Selene said as she held out her palm, "but for a witch, it's something possible." An orb glowed in her hand and inside was a mistified image of Terra's friend. "Don't you want her back in this world? Back by your side?"
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:11 am

(Him. He was sort of a fatherly figure)

Terra glared at Selene with nothing but pure hatred, "Cirocco isn't a bargaining tool, you filthy witch. He's worth much more than your pathetic struggle with your sister."

(You might need to use force on someone as stubborn as Terra. Maybe plant a curse mark on her so Selene can send her power through Terra whenever she pleases? Terra wouldn't want to reach out for help, so it would be a painful struggle sort of thing.)
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:15 am

(Alright)

Selene sighed then the orb vanished, "Fine. I guess we do this another way." She then held out her hand and magically pinned Terra to the wall, "I tried to do this the easy way but you just won't listen to reason!" She shocked Terra then, "Since you won't help me willingly, I'll make you!" Selene then held out her hand and it glowed purple, "My dear, are you familiar with a Faustian deal?"
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:12 pm

The wind was knocked out of her as she was hurled into the wall by magic, and she managed to hold back her cries of pain as she was shocked. Terra hardly caught a word of what Selene said as she tried to force her way off the wall, but the woman's accursed magic was too much for a mere human to overpower. "Merda." She hissed as she spat at Selene's feet.

(Below the shoulder blade would be a nice spot for a curse mark. ;P like near the collar bone?)
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 am

Selene frowned at Terra as she spat, "Filthy street theif, don't worry, you'll be useful one way or the other." She then placed her glowing palm on Terra's body, right near her collarbone and smiled evilly, "Darksome powers of the night, Hear upon my plee, In this body, leave my mark, this one to obey the will of me." She laughed as the glow went into Terra leaving a small mark on her. "Now," she said as she release Terra from the wall, "it is done."

Curse Mark:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:48 am

Terra screamed as the woman placed upon her horrid curse, and unimaginable pain errupted like an active volcano. Terra's eyes flashed a dark purple, but once Selene released her, she fell limply to the ground, face first. She trembled as she tried to summon the strength to get back up, but her muscles wouldn't respond. "What have you done to me?!" She spat hoarsely.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:09 pm

"Simple," said Selene as she looked back at Terra, "The mark on your body is my way of keeping you in line. You do as I say with no questions, and the mark will just reside there, but if given a doubt about you, I will use it to inflict serious pain. Should you betray me, the mark will begin stealing your very life force."
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:16 pm

Terra lowered her head back onto the ground, still tryinh to catch her breath and regain her strength. If she could, she would have her hands wrapped around Selene's throat right now. She hated the witch with all of her heart now.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:20 pm

The mark on Terra's body begin to glow and send a shock throughout her body as Selene stood there, "Careful my dear, doubts and negative thoughts aren't good. The mark will respond." An evil smile came across her face as she walked closer to Terra, "Still think you're being brave?" She laughed and watched Terra as she layed there.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:25 pm

Terra gritted her teeth, holding back her cry of pain as the curse brought more pain upon her. But the pain would not hold her back, she was too reckless for that. Terra reached out towards Selene's ankle and struck her with the hidden blade under her sleeve. She then cried out as the pain strengthened, and her arm grew limp once again.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:31 pm

Selene cursed under her breath as Terra still tried to hurt her. "You stupid girl!" She then lifted Terra magically up once more, "A fighter till the very end, well if you keep that up, the end will come faster!"
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:35 pm

"If you're not careful, it might end up the other way around." Terra smirked, but froze entirely as she heard Emilio's voice.

"Terra!"
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Selene smiled and looked over as she heard Emilio's voice, "Well, now, since you have such a mean streak in you, why not direct it at the boy?" She then looked at Terra and nodded, "My first order: Attack the boy." She then realeased Terra from the walll and stepped back watching with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:24 pm

Terra glared at Selene for a moment, only to have the pain throb. She gritted her teeth as she climbed up onto the rooftop, and withdrew her hidden blade.

"T-terra?" Emilio took a step back, and the sphere sparked again.

"Get out of here Emilio. Mind your own business squirt." She warned.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Selene smiled and kept her eye on Terra as she stood near the wall and then looked up, "Serena's nearby...perfect"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Warehouse   Old Warehouse Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Old Warehouse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KS (for now, at least) :: The World :: Keitsu Town-
Jump to: