KS (for now, at least)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little place for KS buddies to RP as their characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rooftops

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Isao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Isao crashes down on a rooftop, crushing in knee into the tiles on the roof. It leaves an imprint.
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 8:03 pm

"Was that really necessary Isao?" Iwao landed neatly beside his brother, glancing to his brother with a dull expression, with his hands stuffed into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Isao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 8:14 pm

"Completely, brother." Isao stands straight up just to jump up and cross his legs in mid-air then land back on the roof, sitting down Indian style. Isao's expression was lit with a smirk of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Iwao rolled his eyes and sighed, glancing out into the city. "Kietsu Town seems like a pretty quiet place. We might be able to stay awhile." He observed absent mindedly; a habit he had, having to take notes of everything around him.
Back to top Go down
Isao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Isao lays down on his back with his hands placed behind his head. "Quiet equals lame and lame equals boredom."
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 8:28 pm

Iwao smirked as he glanced down to his brother, "I can't continue my research if you attract hunters everywhere we go. And if I can't conduct my research, we'll never get out of this cramped form." He explained as he stared down at his hand, balling it into a fist, though no expression crossed his face, even for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Isao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Isao looks over to his brother by moving his head never moving from his current position then answers while grinning, "Alright alright. You've made your point. I'll keep a low profile until you've gotten everything you need... or close to it. I won't be able to sit still for long."
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 8:41 pm

"Yes, I am aware." He replied cooly, smirking once again as he took his golden gun and started examining it closely. "I need to purchase more bullets next time we pass a gunsmith."

(I think I want the gun to be a specialized weapon. Still brainstorming though.)
Back to top Go down
Isao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Isao looks upwards at the passing clouds with a smug grin placed on his lips. His red hair was draped over his dark eyes as usual. "Alright then but I am not going in it."
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 8:49 pm

"I always thought you'd love these sorts of human toys." He mused as he twirled the gun in his hand before holstering it again.

(brb dinner)
Back to top Go down
Isao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 8:50 pm

"I do. I love them but if i go into another shop I might buy another toy and I have many I haven't even used yet, so..."

(M'kay.)
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 8:58 pm

"Ah. It's good to know my brother's being safe with money for once." He shoved his hands back into his pockets as he looked out into the town again.
Back to top Go down
Isao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Isao scowls then turns his head away, "Yeah yeah."
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 9:07 pm

Iwao smirked again as he shook his head, rubbing his sore shoulder as he yawned, "Well, I'm exhausted. Having to walk everywhere is the worst possible punishment anyone could endure."
Back to top Go down
Isao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 9:11 pm

"Hey, I like it. Walking is doing something and something isn't doing nothing since doing nothing means boredom." Isao jumps up landing in a crouched position then he rises back up and places his hands behind his head. His fingers link together as he looks downwards at the rare people walking along the street.
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Mon May 09, 2011 9:15 pm

"Yes, well you have the attention span of a newborn." He said without much of a second thought. It was a wonder that the two could stand each other so well, they never agreed on anything.
Back to top Go down
Isao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 3:48 am

"You make it sound like that's a bad thing."
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 8:05 am

Iwao just smirked, scuffing his shoes against the roof.
Back to top Go down
Isao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 4:54 pm

Isao tilts over the edge slightly seeing a mugger in an alley way.
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 5:08 pm

Iwao followed his brother's gaze, glancing down into the alley. He then rolled his eyes, quietly dismissing the matter and pulling out a vial from his belt and examining the little drop of liquid in it.
Back to top Go down
Isao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 5:24 pm

Isao continues to watch the mugger with slight interest which disappears as quickly as it appeared and he turns his attention to his brother.
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 5:30 pm

"I need more sleep serum it seems." Iwao sighed and slipped the vial back onto his belt and jumped down into the alley, inches in front of the mugger. He glanced to the stranger from the corner of his eye, his dragon like eye with a look that could kill. The only time Iwao acted pleasant to someone other than his brother was whenever it had some sort of profit for him.
Back to top Go down
Isao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Isao looks over the edge once again and watches the scene unfold.
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 6:13 pm

The man gasped and jumped backwards slightly. Iwao smirked as he shoved the mugger aside and walked down the alley, "Coming Isao?" He called without looking back. The man remained where he had been shoved off too, stiff and frozen. Humans never could detect what the twins really were, but the human instincts were enough for people to know the twins certainly weren't human.
Back to top Go down
Isao

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1Tue May 10, 2011 6:24 pm

"Sure." Isao lets himself fall over the edge then he lands with one knee craving itself into the ground. He stands up straight showing a small crater in the ground formed by his knee. He puts his hands behind his head then follows after his brother, whistling a death march tune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rooftops Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rooftops   The Rooftops Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Rooftops
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KS (for now, at least) :: The World :: Keitsu Town-
Jump to: