KS (for now, at least)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little place for KS buddies to RP as their characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slums of Kietsu

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Serena

Serena

Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:46 am

Serena smiled see Emilio's face and she held out her hand making the light float over and go near him, "It wasn't always that way. We used to be the best of friends until we lost our mother. That's when things began to change."
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:52 am

"You don't need to go into detail if you do not wish to. Terra's faced plenty of hardships with her family as well."

Emilio had been trying to catch the light until Leo mentioned Terra, and he stopped, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:04 am

Serena slowly nodded, "Maybe another time, but the fact of the matter is, yes,my sister and I aren't on good term anymore. She's after my powers."
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:12 am

"And what are you going to do about it?"
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:18 am

"There's nothing I can do about at this time except keep fighting her off," she sighed and held out her arm which had a small marking on it, a black rose. "My sister and I are cursed. We've both had chances to finish the other off, but we can't because....." she took a deep breath then finished, "If one of us dies, the other would too."
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:18 am

Leo thought this was all a bunch of nonsense considering he still hadn't wrapped his mind around the magic stuff yet. He could even say the black rose was simply a tattoo or something, but he kept his mouth shut and simply nodded.

Terra returned, this time playing with her hidden blade and carrying a half empty wine bottle. "Still here eh?" She laughed, "Well stay as long as you like, in this wonderful abode!" She spat sarcastically. Her anger wasn't directed at Serena though, for she was now staring up at one of the holes in the roof.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Serena glanced over at Terra and thought to herself. She would normally be worried about behavior like that but seeing the wine bottle brought a little sense to it. "I don't want to be a bother though," she said as she too began looking around, "I think this actual is a nice place. Even if it's not like a palace or anything, it has character and uniqueness, which is what some other buildings lack."
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:56 pm

"What's character got to do with it?" Leo said logically. Terra had ignored her comment and sat down next to Emilio, who smiled in amusement.

"This place is much better than that stupid manor I came from, eh Emilio?" Terra slurred as she set down the wine.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:01 pm

"It defines who or what something is, like yours defines you as brave and smart." She looked back at Leo and just shrugged, "Maybe I'm speaking nonsense but it's just the feeling of being in a new place with new surroundings."
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Emilio laughed at Terra, while Leo considered what Serena said, and nodded. "I guess that makes sense."
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:14 pm

Serena nodded, "Well, I guess I'd better get going out your hair, plus it's only a matter of time before my sister comes back after the three of you so I should go and lead her away."
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Leo nodded again, "Thank you. Terra's a horrible drunk. A fight would be the end of us." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:20 pm

Serena smiled, "Of couse, although," she said nodding over the sphere of light which was still hovering near Emilio, "If you should need me, tell that and it'll come to me. Sort of like a magical S.O.S." Serena chuckled then gave a small wave to Emilio and Terra, "Bye you two." After that, she was gone in another small flash.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Emilio grinned, while Terra hiccupped. "Hey!" She whined as Leo took her wine.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:40 am

Terra sat lazily on a low rooftop, watching the people in the streets below. She felt like she was dying of thirst, but she didn't want just any substance. She wanted fine wine again, but Leo had revoked her more mature priviledges, and wine was hard to come by in the slums. She didn't even know where Leo was at the moment, but she assumed he was at his job, earning an honest living. Terra scoffed at the thought, striking an old cork with her hidden blade as many times as possible.

Emilio was in the alleyway just to the left of where Terra was, playing with the little sphere Serena had given to him just like any other day. He had already tried cheering Terra up, but she was a woman of simplistic needs. Wine was one of her needs, and without it, she'd have way to much anger built up inside her. In these sorts of cases, it was better to leave her be, and let her mope on her own.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:18 am

Serena appeared in the alley across from Emilio and gave a small wave, "Glad to see you're enjoying the gift?" She smiled and stepped towards him looking around. Catching a glimpse of Terra on the roof she gave a curt not. Although her presence to Terra hadn't been the greatest gift, she had hoped one day they would get along fine.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:11 am

Emilio greeted Serena cheerfully when she appeared, but when Terra happened to glance over, she huffed and rolled her eyes, "What do you want?"

Emilio smiled apologetically, "She's gone without alcohol for a few weeks now, so she's a little crankier than before."
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:02 am

Serena looked up to Terra and shrugeed, "Nothing in particular. I was just....curious as to what you all had been up to lately." She then listened to Emilio and gave a small smirk, "Don't worry, I understand." She chuckled and looked over to the small sphere as it hovered closer.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:24 am

Emilio grinned, watching the sphere's movements.

Terra snorted, "We're thieves, we ain't too exciting you know!"
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:26 pm

Serena shrugged and leaned on the alley wall looking at Emilio and the sphere. "Well, exciting or not, I enjoy my little visits, and it would seem Emilio does too." She smiled and winked down at him.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Terra snorted and looked away, while Emilio started playing with the sphere again while looking up curiously at Serena, "Where do you come from Serena?"
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Serena smiled and sat down on the ground cross legged while watching Emilio, "I came from another dimesion, called Azarath. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:53 am

Emilio giggled, "Cause I've never seen anyone do real magic before!"
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:58 am

Serena smiled, "Well, everyone there can do magic, even the youngest of children." She then nodded to the sphere, "Besides, one day, if you concentrate hard enough, I'm sure you could do some too."

(I think the sphere should be able to follow Emilio's directions seeing as they've bonded, After all, it is a living magical being)
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:53 am

(That would be cool xD)

"Really?" Emilio's eyes widened as he childishly grinned. Terra snorted again back on the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slums of Kietsu   Slums of Kietsu - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Slums of Kietsu
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KS (for now, at least) :: The World :: Keitsu Town-
Jump to: