KS (for now, at least)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little place for KS buddies to RP as their characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Updates That Happen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

Updates That Happen Empty
PostSubject: Updates That Happen   Updates That Happen Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Places for updates.
Back to top Go down
https://ksfornow.forumotion.com
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Updates That Happen   Updates That Happen Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Okay, this topic is up for debate:

Should we start over with our characters revamped, or go with the old ones? We could also have it so that the people who want to redo their characters do so, and the people who want to keep the originals can keep them. This however, would mean changing some of the backstory of the originals.

I want everyone's opinion before I post mine, so please reply Smile
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Updates That Happen   Updates That Happen Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 pm

well how many of us are going with the new characters?
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Updates That Happen   Updates That Happen Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:46 pm

I am.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Updates That Happen   Updates That Happen Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Well anyone who's not changing, we could just play sidecharacters. So if Kurai was going with the old Kurai, either she or I could play a fake Olivia. As in same old Olivia but different name.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Updates That Happen   Updates That Happen Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:28 pm

Well, I was thinking people would alter their character's name,story,or abilities. Just a few changes, and that everyone would have to start from the beginning again....or some people's characters just developed a mass amnesia...I'm not sure though.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Updates That Happen   Updates That Happen Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:57 am

Huh? @.@
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Updates That Happen   Updates That Happen Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:35 pm

Oh, sorry to confuse. I was just wondering about the whole old persona's vs. new ones thing.
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Updates That Happen   Updates That Happen Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:08 am

Well, we could always use secondary characters to replace people with strong bonds, example, if Kurai wants to keep her character the same, I can keep a secondary character to act as the old Olivia. Not on a seperate account of course.
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

PostSubject: Re: Updates That Happen   Updates That Happen Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:17 am

Little update: I got the signatures working Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates That Happen   Updates That Happen Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Updates That Happen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KS (for now, at least) :: For Those Just Arriving :: Rules and Updates-
Jump to: