KS (for now, at least)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little place for KS buddies to RP as their characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Park of Keitsu

Go down 
+3
Terra Moretti
Hiro
Echosong Airen Adler
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Iwao

Iwao

The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Iwao chuckled darkly as his gaze drifted to his dear brother, "How ironic that we have to live like this, no? Always at polar opposites, unable to stand the other's most favorable environment." Amusement danced in the darker of the twin's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Isao

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Isao lets out a quick sneeze soon after Iwao had finished speaking. Isao lets out a low growl then replies to Iwao, "You'v-ve al-lways b-been cold b-blooded.." He shutters signaling that he couldn't last much longer out in this ice prison.
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 8:43 pm

"Why thank you." He simply smirked and walked out onto a frozen river. He bent down and placed his hand against the smooth surface of the ice. With a short breath, the ice slithered up his arm, and stopped at his shoulder. He then looked back to his brother, "Why did you insist on following me when you hate the cold so much?" He already knew the bond they shared, but he always seemed to take pleasure in pushing all of Isao's buttons when he was in this mood.
Back to top Go down
Isao

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 8:52 pm

"H-Habit.. I-I guess-s... " Isao shutters once again turning his body to the side, glancing back towards the town where it's lights were shinning brightly. "..." Isao lets out a small blast of fire escape his mouth and he speaks quickly, "Besides, I need to at least be able to stand it for a good amount of time. I can't be useless in the winter and or basic cold temperatures." From the blast, he was able to warm up enough to not shutter and shake violently.
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 8:55 pm

"Now that's a good boy." He mocked, "Now you know what I've had to endure in the pesky heat." He said without looking that way. He was far too busy admiring the sharp jagged shape the ice had taken along his arm. He felt almost like his true form again. If only he didn't have to suffer this disgusting human body.
Back to top Go down
Isao

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 8:59 pm

"Oh shut it, Ice Princess." Isao snorts in response, still keeping his gaze glued on the town.
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 9:01 pm

He glanced towards his brother with nothing but a mere smirk on his face, "You don't have to suffer if you don't want to. Our teamwork is fine just as it is." He slipped his non-iced over hand in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Isao

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 9:05 pm

Isao lets a blast of fire escape his mouth once again as he listens to Iwao. After a few moments of silence, Isao snorts and replies, "Fine isn't good enough! I'm going back, Ice Princess!" Isao quickly runs off towards the town, leaving charred dead grass prints where he feet landed.
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 9:11 pm

Iwao sighed and rolled his eyes, "Honestly." He then balled his hand into a fist and the ice covering his arm shattered, and he shed it off like a coat of skin. He then walked after Isao, knowing far too well what kind of trouble ISao could get into on his own.

(Can end it right there if you want, doesn't matter to me ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 8:12 am

Kurai slides to a stop in the middle of the park with her blond hair silently resting against her chest. She gazes around, trying to locate someone.
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 8:17 am

Taka glances around, but then her gaze becomes fixed to a nearby tree, "Someone's aiming with a rifle, Kurai-san."
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 8:21 am

Kurai quickly follows Taka's gaze but doesn't see the person before a few shots go off. Kurai's right shoulder is quickly dyed with blood.
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 8:27 am

"Kurai-san!" Taka's eyes widen and she quickly steps in front of Kurai, not engaging the enemy, but shielding Kurai from any fatal shots. "Shall I take care of him?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 8:35 am

"This is just a scratch." Kurai pulls her revolver from it's holder and quickly shoots a few rounds towards the tree, "Besides, this is an easy kill."

The man with the rifle falls from the tree landing on the ground with a loud thud while creating a sea of blood. He had several bullet holes in his chest.

Kurai walks over to the corpus and says dully, "And... this is just one of the target's lackeys."
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 8:38 am

Taka watched the pool of blood swell in size, and she quickly glanced around, "How many others are there?" Though her hands were behind her back, she was indeed, fidgeting. She had no weapon to claim either.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 8:53 am

(Sorry! Dx Double tasking at the moment!)

Kurai looks around then sighs, "...They all fled. Probably to report to their boss."
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 9:00 am

"So... what now, Kurai-san?" Taka looked to Kurai with a dull gaze.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 9:03 am

"Wait. They are bound to come back so in the mean time." Kurai looks at Taka, "This seeing ability of ours. How far can you actually see?"
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 9:08 am

"Well right now, I can see across the park, but there are too many buildings after that. There's a kid over there who just dropped his ice cream. He's got brown hair and green eyes. There's a monster truck on his shirt." She explained, describing a boy that was only a blur of color based on how far away he was. She then looked to Kurai's shoulder, "I can also tell that bullet's still in your shoulder."
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 9:11 am

'Eyes like a hawk then." Kurai looks at her shoulder, "... I'll get it out later."
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 9:13 am

Taka gave a curt nod, observing their surroundings once again.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 9:25 am

Kurai hands Taka her revolver. "Shoot it."
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 9:27 am

Taka handled the revolver gentle, then she looked up at Kurai, "Shoot what, Kurai-san?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 9:29 am

"Anything that's moving."
Back to top Go down
Taka

Taka

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2011 9:33 am

Taka's grip on the revolver tightened slightly as she glanced around, looking for the nearest and most harmless target. If she had a long range weapon she could be more picky, but... Taka inhaled slowly as she cocked the barrel of the revolver then fired. A bird fell out of the tree and landed with a thud. It was a blue songbird. She stared at the bird for a moment before looking up at Kurai without a hint of emotion, and handed the revolver back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Park of Keitsu
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KS (for now, at least) :: The World :: Keitsu Town-
Jump to: