KS (for now, at least)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little place for KS buddies to RP as their characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Park of Keitsu

Go down 
+3
Terra Moretti
Hiro
Echosong Airen Adler
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:14 pm

A large park, consisting of a playground and a pathway going deep into the forest.
Back to top Go down
https://ksfornow.forumotion.com
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:16 pm

Airen walked towards the park from the streets of town, swinging her newly obtained pocket watch nonchalantly on her finger. She followed the concrete river into the forest, taking her time while walking. There was no one around at this time in the evening. Well, gangsters, of course, but they new better.
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:22 pm

Airen stopped and threw the watch into the forest. She stood on the edge of the concrete road, looking into the forest. It seemed safe enough. Airen waked in the opposite direction of the pocket watch, into the forest. She wasn't worried about running into anyone, not at this time of night. They would all be in bed by now.
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:43 pm

Airen stopped when she heard the bushes rustle, but was relieved to see it was only a rabbit. She kept walking until she stumbled upon a glade where there were no trees, just grass and sky. Walking into the center, Airen laid on her back and stared at the moon (which happened to be full) and the stars, enjoying the scenery.
Back to top Go down
Echosong Airen Adler
Admin
Echosong Airen Adler

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Airen sits up, unsheathing guns. She cleans them silently, trying to focus on just cleaning the guns. She didn't want to think about the past, it wasn't something she could change. She could, however, change the future. Airen paused, looked at the sky..... And then looked back at her guns and kept cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:51 pm

*he walks in to the park and looks at the trees*
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:55 pm

"Emilio, what the heck are we doing here?" Terra complained as her little 14 year old brother dragged her into the park. Emilio simply grinned in response.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:41 pm

* he lol over a bit and tilts his head with a low grunt*

.... Hmmmm?
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:59 pm

"What are you looking at?" Terra glared at the man looking their way, and Emilio frowned before saying, "Terra be nice!"
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:06 pm

* he blinks and tilts his head than smiles softly and bows*

I apologize m'lady I didn't mean to stare
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:11 pm

(Srry my character's a bit tempermental ^^")

"Oh great, a stiff." Terra rolled her eyes.

"Sorry about my sister mister. Please don't take offense." Emilio smiled apologetically.

"What kind of guy bows to street rats anyways?" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:18 pm

*he smiles softly*

It's ok I'm just a humble traveler so I can't judge people I know how u fill my'lady
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Emilio looked between the two, while Terra just looked away sourly.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:44 pm

* he smiles to them*

So how are you two doing.. Well I hope?
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:48 pm

"Well, I am... but Terra's a bit moody today." Emilio smiled, while Terra yawned.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:50 pm

* he chuckles softly*

Well that's good to hear for you but I'm sorry to hear it for your lady friend I wish there was something I could do to help
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:52 pm

"Oh, my sister's always like that. You kinda get used to it after awhile." Emilio shrugged, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:58 pm

*he smiles and nods*

Oh I see well there's Nuthing worng with being your self
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Terra looked to the man with a smoldering annoyance, "Who are you anyways?" She hated meeting people who could keep perfectly calm without hardly any effort at all. They were too different from the reckless thief she was.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:05 pm

*he smiles*

I'm Hiro m'lady I'm just a travler of meany talents I guess u can say
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:10 pm

"Many talents huh?" She grew quiet again.

Emilio sighed, "Well, I'm Emilio, and this is Terra."
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:15 pm

*he smirks to her*

Yes meany talents and it's Bice to meet both of u

( I g2g I'll brb latter Kk)
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:18 pm

Emilio grinned, while Terra just said sarcastically, "Tis a pleasure good sir!"

(Alright, I might have to go soon anyways)
Back to top Go down
Iwao

Iwao

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Iwao stood, shirtless in the freezing temperatures of the ice cold winter. His hair was pure black at the moment, and a playful smirk stretched across his lips. How he enjoyed the snow, oh how it empowered him, how it made him feel impenetrable. It was during these chilly winters that Iwao's dark side flourished, and it was dangerous for anyone to even speak to him. Getting on his bad side was how many people had met their fate.
Back to top Go down
Isao

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1Mon May 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Sneezing sounds echo out from the far left from Isao. He was shaking violently while small bits of fire emanate from his mouth trying to warm himself up from the icy winter breeze. Exact opposite of his brother, Isao couldn't stand the cold a bit and when he was outside in this frozen hell, he never did stay long. Even though he, himself, has had a few memorable kills in this white blanket from people blocking his way to heat, he still hates this frozen hell with a fierce passion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Park of Keitsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park of Keitsu   The Park of Keitsu Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Park of Keitsu
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KS (for now, at least) :: The World :: Keitsu Town-
Jump to: