KS (for now, at least)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little place for KS buddies to RP as their characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downtown Bar

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Asher Black

Asher Black

Location : Location is a wonderous thing isn't it? We are here while others are there.

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:38 am

Asher was sitting alone in the bar, not really drinking anything that would make him drunk. Asher Black had simply gotten a simple less expensive yet less alcoholic kind. Sipping the drink, Asher looked upward in a bit of a glance and shaking it off by mentally shrugging he continued to enjoy his solitude.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black

Asher Black

Location : Location is a wonderous thing isn't it? We are here while others are there.

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:01 am

Asher sighed silently as he turned around in his stool and looking to the window of the bar, his eyes narrow. This place was a real ghost town, or so he believed. Asher closed his eyes while his left hand skillfully rubbed against the cups edge.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black

Asher Black

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:55 pm

Sighing out he happens to take his cup and sit in a booth in the corner of the bar. Asher's black eyes were scanning the ceiling as he sits down and places his feet onto a table and sips his liquid silently letting the drink vibrate against his pale lips. He coughed faintly while closing his eyes taking no notice of any other people entering the bar.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black

Asher Black

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:13 pm

Opening his eyes he glances to the door and then to the outside from a distant window. Asher smirked closing his eyes. "My, my this is surely a interesting time" Asher looked to his drink and finishes the rest of it as he stands up from his seat. Shoving both hands into his pockets, Asher glanced to the bar again and begins to wonder what he could do.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:16 pm

(Mind if I join in?)
Back to top Go down
Asher Black

Asher Black

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:18 pm

(Yes! xD I was waiting for you to! lol. Sure, join in!!! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:28 pm

(lol. Didn't know that. xD I wouldn't ask earlier if I knew you were waiting!)

The bar door opens and Kurai walks in stepping silently with a black clock draped over her shoulders, connected in front of her throat with a button. Her dark blond hair decides to fall over her dull golden eyes as her gaze scans the area quickly but taking in every detail to the strong smell of liquor to the dull color on the walls of the building. She sighs then grumbles something to herself. She did not have the time for this. She was behind on her hit list and if Rei found out she was in the middle of a kill, her head would be rolling.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black

Asher Black

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:31 pm

(xD lol.)

Asher noticed someone with their head covered and he raised a eyebrow lightly interested but knowing better, his gentlemanly act took over. He walked to the new comer his expression kind in a way, Asher was a gentleman at heart or only around those he likes as a friend. "Hello, may I get you something. Not like I work here though" Asher smirked faintly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:40 pm

Kurai turns her gaze and looks to one who spoke. When she turns her head to gaze at the speaker, it was a clear view of her face. Her golden colored eyes were blank but still held a strong look in a way as she replies in a somewhat cold tone, "Depends if anything here is worth it."

(^^")
Back to top Go down
Asher Black

Asher Black

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Asher saw clearly her face and he smirked a bit before looking to the bar. "Well, everything here is expensive. I go with the nonexpensive kind which is the kind that is not at all alcoholic. It also depends if you want to take the strong kind?" He looked back to her his expression remaining kind.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Kurai turns her gaze, gazing at the bar looking over at the liquor they had on display. She smiles kindly, "The stronger the better is my usual but today... perhaps a change of pace. Non-alcoholic but still strong." All of Kurai's drinks had to be strong in one way or another. She never could get drunk easily even from the strongest liquor there is. Perhaps non-alcoholic drinks could do something which would be odd... quite odd.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black

Asher Black

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Asher faintly smirked watching her and then the beer and such they had for display. He wasn't a fan of big drinks that were strong, they would always put him in a bad mood. Asher smirked lightly as he looked to her and watched her in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Kurai walks over to the counter and calls to the bartender then orders their strongest non-alcoholic drink on the rocks. The bartender nods then leaves to go full fill her order. Kurai scans the building once more then her gaze lands on the one that was speaker to her before. "What?" She asks in a dull tone while she pulls her hood down letting her dark blond hair fall downwards. Her hair was untied today so it laid on her shoulders and on her back.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black

Asher Black

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:05 pm

Asher shrugged and chuckled turning his gaze outside. "Nothing." He glanced back to the girl before turning completely so she saw his back and he began to debate of what he could ask her after her drink had been consumed. Not sure, Asher looked over his shoulder looking at her and he smiled a bit in curiousness.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Kurai turns her head when she hear the bartender call to her. She walks over to where the bartender places her drink which she picks up then takes a small sip of. She lets the taste rest on her taste buds for a few moments while staring down at her drink. She places the glass to her lip then drinks down the rest with a good pace. She sets the glass down on the counter with nothing left in it but the ice. She falls silent for a few moments then comes to the conclusion that the non-alcoholic had no effect on her, which she was expecting.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black

Asher Black

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:13 pm

"Names Asher." Asher said right after he thought she finished her drink his eyes still fixed on her. He just found something to keep him busy for only a little while. Asher looked to the side before returning his gaze back at her for he was wondering what her name was. He closed his eyes for he began thinking if all people here were interesting with different jobs and such.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Kurai looks to him as he started to speak. She blinks quickly for several moments then replies, "Kurai." Kurai raises her hands to her hair then she runs her hands through her hair, pulling it up into a high ponytail which she ties quickly before she looses it.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black

Asher Black

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:21 pm

"Nice" Asher says faintly before turning to face Kurai. He lightly stretched before looking to his watch and then glances to Kurai lightly."So what is up with the weird wear?" He was curious, Asher guessed she was a spy or something. He wasn't sure, Asher crosses his arms and waits paitently.

(^^ I have to go now. Later!)
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:26 pm

(Later!)

"Weird wear...?" Kurai pulls on her cloak while looking at it with a blank look. She looks back at Asher then answers in a cold, dull tone, "Tch. Doesn't matter. It is going to be disposed of one way or another." Kurai turns her attention to the bartender then orders a martini. Her arms cross themselves over her chest as her eyes gaze the faces of each person in the bar until her gaze lands back on the bartender. Her gaze remains cold but still held strong. She watches the movements of the drink it he was preparing at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black

Asher Black

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:43 am

Asher shrugged not really caring how cold Kurai was as he walked over sitting in a stool and places his back against the hard surface of the counter. "Matters not to you, but to others it may matter..." Asher closed his eyes before looking to Kurai in a bit of a side glance. "Not that it really concerns me right?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:26 pm

"...Should it?" Kurai answer Asher while looking over her shoulder at him. Her eyes were clouded now but still held strong. She turns her head when she hears the door open. She notices the new comer then she glances down to a small piece of paper that she had in her hand. She hides her hand in her cloak then it appears once again as she walks over to the counter when the bartender had called out to her to take her martini that was ready. The bartender had placed it on the counter next to her old glass.
Back to top Go down
Asher Black

Asher Black

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Asher chuckles lightly to how stern Kurai is. "Not really, but you can't blame me for being curious" Asher glanced to her his expression some what dark. "After all it is like your ready to attack someone" Closing his eyes silently and looking to the door curiously, Asher was very interested in how Kurai was acting.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:08 pm

"...hm..." Kurai grabs the martini and drinks it out quickly, not even tasting the drink. She puts the empty glass on the counter then sits down on a stool in front of the empty glasses that belonged to her. "..." She looks at Asher from the corner of her eyes stating, "...Not really attack..." Kurai closes her eyes while the rest of the answer runs through her mind, '...more like kill...'
Back to top Go down
Asher Black

Asher Black

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Asher listened to her softly and he smiled faintly with his eyes closed and he kept them closed. Silently he thinks to himself as he looked to her softly. Asher looked back over his shoulder looking to the bartender and he began to wonder.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Kurai turns her gaze towards the door as it opens once again but she turns it away once she got a good look at the new comer. 'No...' she thought to herself as her eyes begin to cloud themselves but soon stop but during that, they still remained strong. A few strains of her hair fall from her ponytail and fall in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Downtown Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtown Bar   Downtown Bar Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Downtown Bar
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KS (for now, at least) :: The World :: Keitsu Town-
Jump to: