KS (for now, at least)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little place for KS buddies to RP as their characters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plotting Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

Plotting Room Empty
PostSubject: Plotting Room   Plotting Room Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:16 pm

This is where we talk about epic rp and stuff so no one feels 'out of the loop' ^_^
Back to top Go down
Terra Moretti

Terra Moretti

Plotting Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plotting Room   Plotting Room Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Okay, so Echo and I have been playing around with this rich character named Wade. Hehe, but he's sorta overstayed his welcome because he knows Terra comes from a wealthy family who'll pay a handsome reward for her return (Aka she ran away) That and Wade's a creep :3 Anyways, Echo and I want to put an end to Wade.

Asher's agreed to have Ashal hold an elegant party, and while the party is underway, Airen and Terra will be fixated on ending Wade's life. Very Happy In other words, they'll be doing some undercover work in order to catch Wade off guard. Now me and Echo were thinking that Wade wants to be a vampire (he's currently human) So he's been serving Ashal in order to obtain this goal. This is only an idea though, so Asher can reject it if he wants.

Another note, if Ashal hires the police force as security, it'd be a good excuse for Kurai to partake in the fun, since she has a connection with cops.

Anyways, we wants plenty of plot twists so if anyone wants to pitch in an idea, or even play a role, let us know!
Back to top Go down

Plotting Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KS (for now, at least) :: For Those Just Arriving :: Random-
Jump to: